ASH Victoira Event Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please read this policy prior to booking into any of our events:
By booking into an event organised/conducted/arranged by ASH Victoria you understand and agree
- to pay ASH Victoria for the event provided at the appropriate member or non- member rate advertised for the event
- to take reasonable steps to ensure that the intellectual property/copyright rights of ASH Victoria and any relevant third parties are respected
- that cancellation, or non-attendance within 7 days of the workshop will attract a cancellation fee of the full fee (including GST) for each person cancelled
- that cancellation of your attendance 8-14 days or more before the workshop will attract an administrative fee of $49.50 (including GST); and
- that cancellation of your attendance more than 14 days before the workshop will attract no additional fees or charges; and
- that notification will be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- that ASH Victoria reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an event due to unforeseen circumstances or if there are less than the required number of registered participants five business days in advance of the scheduled day.
- The content of Conference or Workshop prgramnmes may be subject to change
In the event of event cancellation by ASH Victoria, any registration fees already paid for the event will be fully refunded, or transferred to the next available event upon agreement with the registered participant, at the time of notification of cancellation.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ASH CONGRESS
Cancellation of registration must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat. Fees paid will be refunded as follows:
• Cancellation on or before 6 weeks prior to Congress Date – full refund less $100 administrative fee • Cancellation after 6 weeks to the Congress date – 50% refunded
*Cancellation 2 weeks or less prior to the Congress - no refund.
Your registration is transferable to a colleague at any time prior to the Conference, but the Secretariat must be
advised in writing.
In the event of speakers advertised for Congress or Workshop events cancelling their attendance ASH Victoria reserves the right to replace the speaker with an alternative presenter.