2019 Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis (Dip Clin Hyp)
Australian Society of Hypnosis (Vic Branch)
- Associate Membership of the Australian Society of Hypnosis (ASH)
- Five Face-to-Face Training Days including supervision sessions
- Online training modules and digital course manual
- Reduced fees for ASH workshops and Congress
- Morning/afternoon teas and lunch on training days
- Access to member resources on the State and Federal websites
- All examination fees and assessment costs
- Eligibility for full membership of ASH*
- Graduation Dinner & presentation of diplomas & full member certificates
Who is eligible?
Health Care Professionals eligible for registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency) including Doctors, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Dentists, Nurses, Physiotherapists, Social Workers and Counsellors who are registered with the Australian Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
!6th November (Viva Prep Day)
Viva /14th Dec (Graduation lunch & presentation)
Complete the registration form and follow instructions to make payment.
Registration fee: $3,300 (includes membership of ASH until June 2020) payable to: ASH Victoria – Westpac Bank Account – BSB: 033-286 – Account No.: 14-0631
Please include your surname and Dip2019 in the description. A deposit of $550 must be paid 2 weeks prior to course commencement & full payment is due by course commencement.
Notes: On successful completion of the diploma (course & all assessments) you are eligible as a full member of ASH to have your details placed on the Practitioners Page of the ASH Vic website to allow for referrals. Venue varies between Frankston and Hawthorn East – details TBA.
You can /ashvic_admin/resources/ or view more information on the Federal website.